Wednesday 7 December 2011

RaiDa Synchro


Ladies and gentlemen, I give you my RaiDa Synchro Deck, a piece I've tinkered with a bit and I think have finally reached a level of playability with. The Deck can either summon Monarchs, RaiDa or occasionally D-Hero Plasma to control the field, or Synchros to Spam it.

A few neat tricks for this build, including the Spy-Birdman combo. Back when Monarch Decks were first popular (pre-Frognarch), Gravekeeper's Spy was a favourite for them. An opponent rams it, they take damage AND you get another spy. I borrowed on that here, and added Birdman. It's simple: Spy is flipped (how is irrelevant unless it dies), I get another Spy. Bounce one Spy fir Birdman, make Black Rose to nuke field, set Spy again. This way, I have field control.

The Plant Engine couples well here too. Have 2 spies from flipping, summon Lonefire, make Glow-Up. Make 2 Level 5 Monsters, including HYper Librarian. 'Nuff said.

This deck is still under revision, and I'll let you know as it changes. Until then I'm M saying play hard, play fair, and play for keeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment